Thursday, January 28, 2010

Verbal Agreements In Nc NC Divorce Prior To One-year Separation?

NC Divorce prior to one-year separation? - verbal agreements in nc

I live in North Carolina. The application for divorce, my husband surprised me. He gave me a separation in conjunction with our 10th Birthday and wedding cakes made me their verbal threats of bankruptcy and moved into an apartment. He set an absolute divorce a month after I went and got divorced four months later. In a state of shock and depression anything. Needless to say, he has also taken before my temper and ended with most of our assets. A broken the law and the courts consider the state of mind on these issues?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to this website a final divorce may be granted for two reasons, and is clearly separated and at least one year, or an incurable mental illness. so I hope this helps to prove the folly of reason. Mildred is the head of my

Post a Comment