Monday, January 4, 2010

Funny Wedding Program Anyone Suggest Some Comic Book Panels To Use In My Wedding Program?

Anyone suggest some comic book panels to use in my wedding program? - funny wedding program

Hey, I'm still married in a few weeks and I am working on the agenda of the ceremony. Now I know that people often use the readings (Love is patient, love is) not good to bring her love of expression, but my friend and I have more comic books, and I thought it would be nice , panel discussions, as we feel we are together. The only thing I could find on Google, is an old silver case and Romance Comics Corny (as things on this page: http://thatsmyskull.blogspot.com/2006/11 ... they are fun, but not really what I have 'm. So, if you have a favorite comic strip or a section of a favorite cartoon is the love, relationships, etc. to share, please. No favorite superhero things. Thanks!

1 comments:

audiowor... said...

Why can not things Superhero .. Use of the wedding photo of the wedding
Lois and Superman
Green Arrow and Black Canary
Reed and Sue Richards (Fantastic Four)

Post a Comment