Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Family Beach Vacations I Was Molested By A Hotel Employee In Daytona Beach FL.in 1984 I Was 13?

I was molested by a hotel employee in Daytona beach FL.in 1984 i was 13? - top family beach vacations

In the early 80s, was on vacation with my family in Daytona Beach. I think we were right at the Holiday Inn is beach.During I was sexually abused a caretaker age.He there.as was13 years lead me to the roof of an elevator and then the roof stairs.once Turn right and there was one to see series of car park and walk hotels.We @ 50 meters into the engine room of the elevator, and he would harass me.I remember, the room was gray, and where the motors of the elevator green. There was a table on the right side of the upper opened the paper and a camera to defend in it.I think she took pictures of me, but I would not flash memory, cameras, because I think everyone had a flash. It has touched me oral sex, it took 15 minutes .. It also came before @ 4-5 times, but never in Hotel.h told me to say this, because my family would want to be removed from the hotel.
What is the timeframe they have to make agens legal person and the hotel?

3 comments:

Mary said...

as long wait times, the available evidence can not be cut, I know it can not then even if nothing directly. The police will do nothing to help the victims to know who to have been there and the courts are not with us.

mrupfron... said...

OK, I'm confused. Is that a bad thing that happened? If so, why wait so long. Such things happen all the time really. It's a shame really. But hey, what can you do now. If you really do not want to be doing something for the first time. Looks like you really wanted to do a couple of years later, bad thoughts about what he was doing. Sorry. No punishment. The attempt to express my opinion on the information. Just do not understand why you want to make this kind of jailnow forsomething made clear when you were 13th It may have been illegal to do so, but it seems that we are willing to do something that I thought. Maybe I do not understand. And I hope that you recover from and move.

BlancheD... said...

Unfortunately, without proof, you are probably not get anywhere, unless other victims to come forward. I'm sorry this happened to you, and I know from personal experience how terrible it will attempt to lay charges against them may, at a monster ... work so hard and go through so much emotional stress, to learn that "you manage to walk in the streets anyway. If you point out, shot by all means give it a listen. Contact the police in Daytona Beach. It may already be in prison. I wish you much luck and my prayers are with you.

Post a Comment