Monday, February 1, 2010

Pics High Definition Russianbare F40fd Or S1000fd..Which Is Better One For Vivid Bright Pics..?

F40fd or S1000fd..Which is better one for vivid bright pics..? - pics high definition russianbare

Originally I wanted to buy F30fd, but is not available or sold at crazy prices on eBay. I decided to buy F40fd and F30fd next. But I found S1000fd is also available at a slightly higher price and good reviews. So do not know what to buy. Size of the S1000 is not a problem, and I'm not looking for high zoom.
Only the priority is alive and high-definition images such as F30fd, which used to take. I saw the results of F30 and F40, and as she did.

And I had a Nikon S6 and becos the quality of blurred images and hated low. His behavior at low light was a disaster.

1 comments:

water_sk... said...

Certainly the F40.

Post a Comment